The BIIAB Level 2 NCDPS is a nationally recognised qualification for both existing designated premises supervisors, and those who may be required to take up this post in the future, working in any type of licensed premises including:
- pubs and bars
- hotels and restaurants
- off-licences, supermarkets and convenience stores
- sports and social clubs
- nightclubs and entertainment establishments
and any other venue or site where alcohol is sold.
The BIIAB Level 2 NCDPS covers the following topics:
- the roles and responsibilities of the designated premises supervisor
- the licensable activities carried out in licensed premises
- the requirements of legislation and best practice to support the four licensing objectives
- how to conduct a risk assessment, and how it is used to underpin the operating schedule
- the relationship between the operating schedule and management controls
Candidates should have achieved the BIIAB Level 2 NCPLH, or possess equivalent knowledge prior to taking the BIIAB Level 2 NCDPS. The BIIAB Level 2 NCDPS has been designed to be deliverable in one day (although longer tuition or self-study options may be available) followed by a short multiple-choice examination. A comprehensive handbook presented in an easy-to-follow format, supports the qualification and covers all the information needed for the examination.
Cost per delegate £150.00 + VAT
If you wish to book a course - please contact us here.