The Training Matrix at present offers e-assessment for the NCPLH and SCPLH examinations.
What is e-assessment?:
E-assessment is becoming the accepted assessment method for multiple choice examinations, offering a faster and flexible alternative to traditional paper based testing.
After reading through the workbooks the candidates can take their exams at the Pitman Training centres, a leader in electronic testing. We have access to over 80 test centres across the UK. You use point and click technology to enter your answer choice - it is extremely easy to use.
What are the Benefits?:
- You study with the workbooks at your own pace and schedule. Your examination can coincide with the end of your planned study time.
- Examinations can take place Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm. You can book your examination session as little as five working days in advance of the day you wish to sit - subject to availability.
- Greater choice and flexibility of examination centre - there are more than 80 centres throughout the UK.
- Speed of results - you are given your result as you leave the examination centre.
- User friendly ‘point and click' system, with a practice session available to familiarise you with the technology before you embark upon the examination.
- Venue quality will always be consistent.
You can sign up for e-assessment here.